Health Care Above All
Health Care Above All

A Girl Fell Asleep Near Her Charging iPhone – Here is What Happened

a-girl-fell-asleep-near-her-charging-iphone-here-is-what-happened
Daily mail reported, Dion Baxter (24) left her iPhone charging near her while she was sleeping. The next morning she had woken up with huge burn on her left breast. She immediately went to the hospital.

“I was woken up because of terrible pain. When I took the phone in my hand i could not hold it because it was way too hot”, the young woman says. “That could have happened to my daughter”, she added.

Two weeks ago 18-year old boy received burn with the same intensity on his left arm. A few months ago 14-years old girl gained second degree burns on her back.