On the off chance that you need to ensure yourselves from numerous manifestations of infections, you ought to cleanse your bowels from mucus, fecal material, and different parasites.
For a time of 70 years, 100 tons of food and 40.000 liters of fluids pass through our bowels, which implies that 15 kilograms of fecal material and toxic debris are generally filled in the stomach. These substances poison the blood and make unrecoverable harm to the entire body.
There are numerous signs that indicate the need of bowel cleansing:
- frequent constipation;
- your hair, skin and nails are in bad state;
- damaged metabolism;
- hearing and sight diseases or problems;
- being overweight or underweight;
- kidneys’ and liver diseases;
- arthritis, cancer and other diseases.
With the assistance of clisma, just a little piece of the colon (40-50 cm) can be cleansed, while the bowel cleansing treatment, completed with unique surgical instruments, is exceptionally pricy and not so much innocuous for the bowel microflora.
The utilization of 1-3 tablespoons of linseed flour day by day for 3 weeks, can totally cleanse the internal organ and the small digestive system from the mucus that has been filling in them for a long time, the fecal material and parasites, and in the meantime completely protect the bowel microflora.
This strategy permits quick standardization of your body weight and fat burning. What’s more, it absolutely influences the regulation of the lipid digestion system. Linseed flour can ingest and dispose of the poisons from your body and bring down the cholesterol level in your blood.
This cure can help you on the off chance that you experience the ill effects of gastritis, colitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, urinary tract diseases, cystitis, pyelonephritis, overweight, or harmed digestion system.
Eat this instead of breakfast for three weeks:
- first week: 1 tablespoon of linseed flour blended with 3.3 oz / 100 ml kefir;
- second week: 2 tablespoons of linseed flour blended with 3.3 oz / 100 ml kefir;
- third week: 3 tablespoons of linseed flour blended with 5 oz / 150 ml kefir.