Butter is standardly prepared from pasteurized milk, which does not provide health benefits whatsoever. However, if you try consuming organic butter, that you could also prepare at home, the benefits will be huge. Organic butter is packed with vitamins and minerals found in raw milk.
Also, it provides a solid dose of vitamin A, responsible for the eyes, tissues, membranes, teeth, and skin health. Plus, this also offers gene transcription improvement and stability. Finally, since it is full of short and medium chain fatty acids, the organic butter can even deal with cancer.
ORGANIC BUTTER RECIPE
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
Process cream into a food processor for 10 minutes until it thickens.
The, continue processing until the structure is grainy and the butter and buttermilk are separated. Drain buttermilk well. Pour butter into a colander and strain buttermilk.
Turn butter with a spoon under cold water to rinse it well.
After cleaning the butter, squeeze out the liquid by using a wooden spoon.
Place butter in a jar and keep it in the fridge. This butter can be good for consumption for up to a month.
You could also include your kids in the butter preparation and create compound unsalted butter.
Here are some suggestions:
– Orange zest, maple syrup, and blueberries
– Orange zest, chopped fresh, or dried cranberries and snipped fresh sage
– Lemon zest and snipped parsley
– Crumbled feta cheese and chopped kalamata olives
– Snipped fresh Thai basil, chopped garlic, and chopped, drained, pickled ginger
– Snipped fresh cilantro, lime zest, and Sriracha, or hot sauce
– Grated Parmesan cheese and snipped fresh basil
– Grated ginger and sesame oil
– Chopped pecans and honey
– Coarsely ground black pepper and sea salt
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER IN A JAR IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES: