The difference between the indoor and outdoor temperatures is the most common cause for coughing. Try this natural garlic syrup and stop the cough instantly.
The powerful combination of garlic and honey is the most widely used coughing remedy.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 daikon
- 1 purple onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- Wash, peel and chop the vegetables. Put them in a blender and mix them until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Add honey and fresh lemon juice and mix.
- Filter out using gauze and put the syrup in a jar.
- Keep the syrup in the fridge and use it no longer than a week.
- 2 teaspoons a day for adults (more teaspoons in cases of more severe cough).
- 1 teaspoon a day for children.