We adore the easy and simple recipes! Therefore, here is a recipe for roasted cauliflower with parmesan cheese, which can be made in 5 minutes and with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in the kitchen.
Only a few people could afford to spend 2 to 3 hours in the kitchen to prepare meals. We all want to do something quickly but also tasty and healthy. Well, fellows write down or print out this recipe and add it to your list of quick and healthy meals.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- grated parmesan (if desired)
- Let the oven warm up to 205 degrees. Grease on the baking tray or place a baking paper in it.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place it in a bowl. Add the chopped garlic and lemon juice in the bowl and stir. Then, add the olive oil and mix it well again.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets in a row in the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. As soon as the oven heats, put the pan with the cauliflower to bake.
- Bake from 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower receives a reddish color. In order to be certain that the cauliflower is baked make a test with a fork. Once the little florets are easily separated by the chopping with the fork, the cauliflower is ready for eating.
- If you want, you can add parmesan to the cauliflower. The baked cauliflower with parmesan cheese should be served immediately. Good appetite!