A group of Russian doctors developed a simple breathing technique to clear stuffy nose and get rid of nasal congestion in just a minute. The technique works for 85% of all people affected with this problem. Follow these instructions carefully for optimal results.
– In cases of nasal congestion, pinch your nose and walk fast. Remember, you should have your nose pinched and mouth closed. Make about 20-30 steps.
– Hold your breath while walking until you get a strong urge to breathe. Sit and keep your spine straight. Focus on your breath.
– Release your nose and resume your usual breathing. Try to resist the urge to take deep breaths and keep your mouth closed. Take a smaller inhale and relax the exhalation muscles. Focus especially on the upper chest and other respiratory muscles.
– Take a smaller inhale again and relax. Practice the shallow breathing while remaining relaxed.
– The purpose is to maintain the air hunger for 2-3 minutes, followed by total relaxation of your body muscles. Shallow breathing is often accompanied with frequent breaths, but you should not worry about that.
– Many of you would find this exercise silly and too simple, but the fact is that it really works.
Once you clear the nose, try to breathe only through the nose, never through your mouth.