1. Use of any type of alcohol, cigarettes, heavy meals and fresh bread (bread and similar products containing fresh yeast) is prohibited.
2. Meals should be frequent and small, it is best to consume food every 3-4 hours.
3. Food should be well and slowly chewed, teeth and gums should be healthy and properly treated.
Food you should avoid
- food cooked with animal fat or tallow, especially hot or fried fat and oily sauces
- any spicy food (hot, sour, salty)
- meat extracts, canned fish, sausages
- spiced soup or broth
- roast meat, goulash, kidneys, liver, pate and bacon
- vegetables causing abdominal bloating (beans, cabbage, lentils, potatoes, peas, old “string” beans)
- oily cookies
- honey, black coffee, strong tea, carbonated drinks
Food you should eat
- cooked (pasteurized) milk
- low-salt cheese
- egg (boiled or whisked)
- non-carbonated mineral water
- fruit juices
Milk or coffee, toast (toasted bread) and butter
Milk, boiled egg, yogurt, bread and butter
Soup, boiled lean meat (veal, beef, chicken). Vegetables: potatoes (puree only), carrots, tomatoes, spinach. Fruit: prepared as compote, jelly or raw, including: apple, peach, banana, ripe strawberries. It is recommended to avoid apricot, cherries, blackberries, walnuts, almonds.
Juices, pudding (vanilla and milk), cream and curd dessert
Milk, yogurt, non-carbonated mineral water, fruit juices
Snack (at 18.00): same as breakfast
Same as lunch or soft boiled egg and low-salt cheese as an alternative combination.
Drink a cup of milk before bedtime.