We already explained what candida actually is, but despite the therapy prescribed, you most certainly wonder what to eat to ease your condition. In this short article we will answer your question.
- Avoid too sweet fruits, such as: watermelon, mango or grapes.
- Eat some fruit, like apples, two or three times a day.
- Avoid dried fruit.
- Avoid concentrated juices, carbonated drinks or other sweetened drinks.
- Avoid products made of white flower, such as bread, cakes and biscuits.
- Avoid pasta.
- You must strictly avoid mushrooms and peanuts.
- Consume milk and dairy products, the theory saying consuming these products is totally wrong. Yoghurt is the most recommended.
- Avoid mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard.
- Consume more fish and white meat, meaning you should increase the intake of omega-3 fatty acids.
Supplements You Should Use
- Use probiotic pills at least 6 months in a row. One or two pills after the breakfast is enough.
- Use supplements containing vitamin A and C.
- Use effervescent tablets with zinc and magnesium.