Beetroot yeast is very useful because it contains components that activate the liver, kidneys and intestines.
The results of some medical studies show that drinking beetroot yeast prevents the development of malignant tumors, cleanses the liver and the body of toxins and other “waste” and also relieves constipation and other bowel problems.
Russian traditional medicine believes that the beetroot yeast is the best non-medical remedy for hypertension because it normalizes blood pressure (reduces it) for a longer period of time and it is also useful in atherosclerosis.
I have used this beetroot yeast recipe to cleanse the liver (after aggressive chemotherapy). The process of preparation is not difficult and it is available to everyone.
Beetroot yeast recipe:
For the preparation of the medicinal beetroot yeast you will need:
- a glass jar of 3 liters ( it is better to use a clay jar, if you have one)
- 700 grams of beetroot (about 3 medium sized fresh beetroots)
- 2 tablespoons of flour or 2 pieces of rye bread
- 200 grams of sugar
- 100 grams raisins
– Take the fresh washed beetroot and cut it into cubes or thin slices and then put it in the clean jar.
– Add the raisins, 2 tablespoons of flour and 200 grams of sugar.
– Fill the jar with cold boiled water and stir.
– Close the jar with a plastic lid or even better, wrap it with double gauze (to make sure that your yeast “is breathing”) and leave it in a warm place for 6-7 days to ferment.
– Stir the content of the jar twice a day and remove the foam if it is necessary.
– After 7 days strain the mixture through gauze. Now you have beetroot yeast.
Drink 3-4 tablespoons 3 times a day before a meal. Store the beetroot yeast in the refrigerator.
This method is used by doctors in some hospitals in Kiev and Lugansk because it showed excellent results not only for cleansing the liver, but also for cleansing the whole organism. Beetroot yeast is also used as an excellent remedy for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
With drinking the yeast you have completed the first step of the liver cleansing. Take a break for 3 months and repeat the treatment. Then again take a break for 3 months.Repeat the treatment three times.
After a year, your liver will be completely clean!
After I drank the first jar of beetroot yeast my pressure was stabilized. When I recommend the beetroot yeast recipe to my friends, I warned them that kidney stones may appear while the cleaning takes place. Otherwise, the beetroot yeast is a very good cleanser of the liver and kidneys.
There are contraindications:
Yeast is not recommended for those who have diseased kidneys, problems with the gastrointestinal tract in an acute phase and gout. In this case it is necessary to visit your doctor. You must be careful if you have low blood pressure.