Make a natural and curative beverage for a healthy heart in a simple, fast and inexpensive way. The creator of this recipe was the nun Hildegard von Bingen, who lived 800 years ago.
Later on, her recipe that was solution for heart problems has been taken over by known doctors who published a written record of its action.
The nun advised that every household should have this curative beverage for a healthy heart, with which people can gain extraordinary success.
In recent times, it is said that the recipe was transferred to the newer generations by the famous herbalist Maria Treben, who is the author of the book “Health through God’s pharmacy.”
It is thought that this natural remedy for heart successfully helps in heart failure and acute heart diseases. It is used when there is a sense of heart failure as stabbing, flickering, skipping or after stress. It was also observed that it positively affects the angina pectoris.
- 10 branches of parsley leaves
- 1 liter of homemade red wine
- 2 tablespoons of tartaric acid
- 300g of natural honey
Preparation and method of use:
- Put the fresh parsley along with the leaves in a liter of pure natural wine and add the two tablespoons of tartaric acid.
- Place the ingredients in a pot on low heat and let them boil for 10 minutes. You shod be cautious during this step because you should avoid foam appearance, since this is a great possibility, you have to remove it.
- Add the honey and let it boil for another 4 minutes.
- Strain the hot wine and while it is still warm, store it in a bottle which you have previously washed with strong alcohol. Close it properly. The precipitate that is produced is not harmful and you can safely drink it.
- This beverage should be used daily, take 1 tablespoon until symptoms end. For more severe conditions, it must be used for a longer period of time.
We hope that with this natural remedy we will manage to improve your life. In any case, when it comes to such diseases, it is our duty to recommend you to consult your doctor.